TB Bars Ltd
From January 2nd 2016 Tim Biggs of TB Bars Ltd will be operating Winters Bar. It is his pleasure to look after you on your special day and cater for all of your bar requirements.
The team specialise in providing wine packages for your wedding reception. Packages include; post ceremony drinks, wine during your wedding breakfast and a glass of bubbly for the toast. Your bespoke package will be discussed at your pre event wine tasting where the team will try to cater for any special requirements you may have. A corkage option is also available on request.
We provide an extensively stocked bar with a classic cocktail list and full wine menu. All of our prices are in line with Canterbury norms and we cater for a wide variety of needs.
Tim will contact each bride and groom on confirmation of booking and will suggest an appropriate time to meet and discuss how we can help make your special day perfect. If you have any questions please contact Tim directly on:
We are pleased to offer the following bar services:
Full Draft Bar facilities, including all spirits and wine options that you may require:
- Event wine list facility.
- Premium glass hire (standard glassware is included within any package).
- Staffing for all bar and wine requirements.
- Wine tasting options prior to events.
- Champagne Bar.
- Pimm’s Bar.
- Cocktail Bar options.
- Miniatures available for favours
- Pay bar for events.
- Free bar to event guests (on a fixed fee basis to be arranged with the hirer prior to event).
You can choose to have all of the above or tailor a selection to your specific requirements; we are here to ensure your event run as smoothly as possible.
Whatever your event we will be pleased to assist in any way we can to provide a professional touch to your occasion.
Corkage Terms & Conditions
Please note the following terms are for all bespoke wedding bookings providing their own wines for an event (not applicable to package weddings):
1) Corkage is charged at £8.00 per bottle for still and £10.00 per bottle for sparkling for 2016 and £10.00 per bottle for still and £12.00 per bottle for sparkling for 2017.
2) Corkage is charged on all bottles provided (750ml)
3) Corkage should be paid no later than 10 days prior to an event.
4) All wines need to be delivered to Winters Barns at least 24 hours in advance of any booking to allow for handling and adequate chilling time.
5) Any wines not used will be returned next morning together with the relevant corkage.
6) Corkage charged on miniatures.
Corkage is inclusive of all the following:
1) All glassware from our standard range.
2) All staff costs for the day.
3) Bottles of filtered still and sparkling water for the tables replenished throughout the day.
4) Complimentary squashes for children throughout the day.
5) Soft drink option of orange or apple juice for non drinkers post ceremony and at toasting (based on paid guests and reasonable consumption).