We’d love to discuss your wedding
I’m Matt, I’m a dad of a crazy set of little girls (5 and 2 yrs old) and guess what, you have chosen the most amazing wedding venue!! How do I know this? – well me and my wife married at Winters Barns! – is that not the best seal of approval.
I don’t go big on posing – (it’s awkward – I get that), I don’t take you away from your wedding for hours – I just take super relaxed, candid documentary photos – I guarantee that 95% of any gallery I deliver will be documentary photos and the other 5% will be some stunning portrait photos that will make your heart flutter every time you look through your album.
I’m renowned at putting people at ease, I’m super organised but most importantly I capture beautiful, romantic fun and epic images in a relaxed way.
I’d love the chance to capture your special day so just get in contact, I love a chat!
“Stop searching!! Everything you could dream of finding in a photographer and more Matt brings through in every shot, while making it feel like he’s an extension of the family!”
Email: [email protected]
Visit their website